NASA Television’s newest offering, NASA TV UHD, brings ultra-high definition video to a new level with the kind of imagery only the world’s leader in space exploration could provide.
Harmonic produced this show exclusively for NASA TV UHD, using time-lapses shot from the International Space Station, showing both the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis phenomena that occur when electrically charged electrons and protons in the Earth’s magnetic field collide with neutral atoms in the upper atmosphere.
- Video: Men Read Sexist Tweets to the Women They Were Directed Towards - Jul 25, 2017
- Ron Howard’s Han Solo - Jul 25, 2017
- Children of Ether – Teaser Trailer - Jul 24, 2017
- Ready Player One SDCC Teaser - Jul 22, 2017
- SDCC 2017 – The Dark Tower director Nikolaj Arcel talks about finally showing his film to Stephen King - Jul 21, 2017
- On The Road With Alex Martin: Blowing Up Dams Is Good Clean Fun - Jul 21, 2017
- Rick and Morty: The Non Canonical Adventures (All of them) - Jul 21, 2017
- SDCC ‘Rocko’s Modern Life Sneak Peek - Jul 21, 2017
- Pacific Rim: Uprising – Comic-Con Teaser - Jul 20, 2017
- THE DARK TOWER – Magnum Opus - Jul 19, 2017