NASA Television’s newest offering, NASA TV UHD, brings ultra-high definition video to a new level with the kind of imagery only the world’s leader in space exploration could provide.
Harmonic produced this show exclusively for NASA TV UHD, using time-lapses shot from the International Space Station, showing both the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis phenomena that occur when electrically charged electrons and protons in the Earth’s magnetic field collide with neutral atoms in the upper atmosphere.
- Why Are So Many Popular Cartoon Characters YELLOW? - Apr 23, 2017
- Batman and Bill – A Hulu Documentary - Apr 23, 2017
- Rick & Morty [Season 3] – Puppet Promos Supercut - Apr 23, 2017
- Official Star Wars Tribute To Carrie Fisher - Apr 21, 2017
- Disney Imagineers and Lucasfilm Collaborate on Star Wars-Themed Lands - Apr 16, 2017
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Riffs Stranger Things - Apr 15, 2017
- Guillermo del Toro talks Star Wars ideas and Trollhunters Season 2 - Apr 15, 2017
- Download Now: Cuphead Paper Foldables - Apr 13, 2017
- New Star Wars Animated Shorts will come to Youtube this Summer! - Apr 13, 2017
- MAJESTIC REP PRESENTS THRILLER “CARRIE THE MUSICAL” - Apr 13, 2017