Nintendo will officially begin offering games for smart mobile devices for the first time ever this fall.
While this is the first time Nintendo will be licensing its characters for non-Nintendo hardware, the company has started to develop a next-gen system code-named the Nintendo NX. More on that as we get more info!
What is official right now, is that Nintendo has announced a partnership with DeNA to create mobile versions of its games as well as a cross-platform service that will let users play games on PCs, game consoles, and mobile devices. This is going to be huge for fans, and a money maker for Nintendo, no doubt.
- Western Addiction – Your Life Is Precious (Official Video) - Mar 24, 2017
- People of Vegas Project: Episode 3 Shahab Zargari - Mar 24, 2017
- Inside the Head of Terry Gilliam - Mar 22, 2017
- Why Doesn’t Obi-Wan Remember R2-D2 in A New Hope? – Star Wars Explained - Mar 21, 2017
- Top 6 Movie Houses in Cinema: Infographic - Mar 21, 2017
- #JustAddZebras – Cast of Adventure Time humoring the press at SDCC - Mar 20, 2017
- First Look at Disney’s Upcoming Star Wars Land! - Mar 20, 2017
- Tim & Eric 10 Year Anniversary Awesome Tour! - Mar 20, 2017
- The Most Detailed Map of the Universe (Currently) – Laniakea: Our home supercluster - Mar 20, 2017
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – Medium Rarities - Mar 19, 2017