Nintendo will officially begin offering games for smart mobile devices for the first time ever this fall.
While this is the first time Nintendo will be licensing its characters for non-Nintendo hardware, the company has started to develop a next-gen system code-named the Nintendo NX. More on that as we get more info!
What is official right now, is that Nintendo has announced a partnership with DeNA to create mobile versions of its games as well as a cross-platform service that will let users play games on PCs, game consoles, and mobile devices. This is going to be huge for fans, and a money maker for Nintendo, no doubt.
- Video: Men Read Sexist Tweets to the Women They Were Directed Towards - Jul 25, 2017
- Ron Howard’s Han Solo - Jul 25, 2017
- Children of Ether – Teaser Trailer - Jul 24, 2017
- Ready Player One SDCC Teaser - Jul 22, 2017
- SDCC 2017 – The Dark Tower director Nikolaj Arcel talks about finally showing his film to Stephen King - Jul 21, 2017
- On The Road With Alex Martin: Blowing Up Dams Is Good Clean Fun - Jul 21, 2017
- Rick and Morty: The Non Canonical Adventures (All of them) - Jul 21, 2017
- SDCC ‘Rocko’s Modern Life Sneak Peek - Jul 21, 2017
- Pacific Rim: Uprising – Comic-Con Teaser - Jul 20, 2017
- THE DARK TOWER – Magnum Opus - Jul 19, 2017