Nintendo will officially begin offering games for smart mobile devices for the first time ever this fall.
While this is the first time Nintendo will be licensing its characters for non-Nintendo hardware, the company has started to develop a next-gen system code-named the Nintendo NX. More on that as we get more info!
What is official right now, is that Nintendo has announced a partnership with DeNA to create mobile versions of its games as well as a cross-platform service that will let users play games on PCs, game consoles, and mobile devices. This is going to be huge for fans, and a money maker for Nintendo, no doubt.
- Why Are So Many Popular Cartoon Characters YELLOW? - Apr 23, 2017
- Batman and Bill – A Hulu Documentary - Apr 23, 2017
- Rick & Morty [Season 3] – Puppet Promos Supercut - Apr 23, 2017
- Official Star Wars Tribute To Carrie Fisher - Apr 21, 2017
- Disney Imagineers and Lucasfilm Collaborate on Star Wars-Themed Lands - Apr 16, 2017
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Riffs Stranger Things - Apr 15, 2017
- Guillermo del Toro talks Star Wars ideas and Trollhunters Season 2 - Apr 15, 2017
- Download Now: Cuphead Paper Foldables - Apr 13, 2017
- New Star Wars Animated Shorts will come to Youtube this Summer! - Apr 13, 2017
- MAJESTIC REP PRESENTS THRILLER “CARRIE THE MUSICAL” - Apr 13, 2017