Nintendo will officially begin offering games for smart mobile devices for the first time ever this fall.
While this is the first time Nintendo will be licensing its characters for non-Nintendo hardware, the company has started to develop a next-gen system code-named the Nintendo NX. More on that as we get more info!
What is official right now, is that Nintendo has announced a partnership with DeNA to create mobile versions of its games as well as a cross-platform service that will let users play games on PCs, game consoles, and mobile devices. This is going to be huge for fans, and a money maker for Nintendo, no doubt.
- Stream Now: Sci-Fi Short Film “Dedalo” - May 27, 2017
- On The Road With Alex Martin: Biosphere 2 - May 26, 2017
- Mashup – Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address - May 24, 2017
- The Dirty Little Betty’s – Backyard Carnival lyric video - May 22, 2017
- Star Wars: Destroyer – Fan Film - May 21, 2017
- On The Road With Alex Martin: What Draws People to Sedona? - May 21, 2017
- Translating Arrival - May 19, 2017
- PSA – Your Brain On Drug Policy - May 18, 2017
- Internationally acclaimed anime film “In This Corner of the World” will open across U.S. cinemas - May 18, 2017
- Netflix: Jim Henson’s ‘Dark Crystal’ Prequel Series - May 18, 2017