Nintendo will officially begin offering games for smart mobile devices for the first time ever this fall.
While this is the first time Nintendo will be licensing its characters for non-Nintendo hardware, the company has started to develop a next-gen system code-named the Nintendo NX. More on that as we get more info!
What is official right now, is that Nintendo has announced a partnership with DeNA to create mobile versions of its games as well as a cross-platform service that will let users play games on PCs, game consoles, and mobile devices. This is going to be huge for fans, and a money maker for Nintendo, no doubt.
- Going Old School: First Annual Las Vegas Baroque Festival Announced - Feb 20, 2017
- JJ Abrams and Stephen King project coming soon to HULU - Feb 18, 2017
- SOL Trailer/Proof of Concept with Timelapse - Feb 16, 2017
- VFX Breakdown: Creating Jedha and Scarif for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Feb 16, 2017
- 10 Common Mistakes Made by New Filmmakers - Feb 14, 2017
- Video: The Beauty of Sound Design - Feb 13, 2017
- Devilishly Funny “Hand to God” Opens at Majestic Repertory Theatre - Feb 11, 2017
- Watch Now: Scavengers – Sci Fi Animated Short - Feb 7, 2017
- What is Brazil? - Feb 7, 2017
- Howard Stern Talks President Trumps Executive Orders - Feb 6, 2017