- 30+ mechs in multiple classes with more to come
Players determine their method of mass destruction. Pilot lightweight assassin-like mechs or
wade into the thick of action with heavy bruiser mechs.
- Exceptional customization
Players can choose mechs with massive sniper rifles, powerful cannons, explosive rocket
launchers and much, much more. Select from among an array of cosmetics, upgrades,
enhancements, and consumables.
- 6 game modes
Players can play cooperatively or competitively in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Missile
Assault, Siege, Coop Bot Destruction, and Coop vs AI Team Deathmatch modes.
- 9 stunning environments
Players can experience a planet in the depths of war by battling across decaying cityscapes,
desert towns, post-apocalyptic wastelands, jungle outposts, and secret weapons facilities.
HAWKEN will be available via digital download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Going Old School: First Annual Las Vegas Baroque Festival Announced - Feb 20, 2017
- JJ Abrams and Stephen King project coming soon to HULU - Feb 18, 2017
- SOL Trailer/Proof of Concept with Timelapse - Feb 16, 2017
- VFX Breakdown: Creating Jedha and Scarif for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Feb 16, 2017
- 10 Common Mistakes Made by New Filmmakers - Feb 14, 2017
- Video: The Beauty of Sound Design - Feb 13, 2017
- Devilishly Funny “Hand to God” Opens at Majestic Repertory Theatre - Feb 11, 2017
- Watch Now: Scavengers – Sci Fi Animated Short - Feb 7, 2017
- What is Brazil? - Feb 7, 2017
- Howard Stern Talks President Trumps Executive Orders - Feb 6, 2017