- 30+ mechs in multiple classes with more to come
Players determine their method of mass destruction. Pilot lightweight assassin-like mechs or
wade into the thick of action with heavy bruiser mechs.
- Exceptional customization
Players can choose mechs with massive sniper rifles, powerful cannons, explosive rocket
launchers and much, much more. Select from among an array of cosmetics, upgrades,
enhancements, and consumables.
- 6 game modes
Players can play cooperatively or competitively in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Missile
Assault, Siege, Coop Bot Destruction, and Coop vs AI Team Deathmatch modes.
- 9 stunning environments
Players can experience a planet in the depths of war by battling across decaying cityscapes,
desert towns, post-apocalyptic wastelands, jungle outposts, and secret weapons facilities.
HAWKEN will be available via digital download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Why Are So Many Popular Cartoon Characters YELLOW? - Apr 23, 2017
- Batman and Bill – A Hulu Documentary - Apr 23, 2017
- Rick & Morty [Season 3] – Puppet Promos Supercut - Apr 23, 2017
- Official Star Wars Tribute To Carrie Fisher - Apr 21, 2017
- Disney Imagineers and Lucasfilm Collaborate on Star Wars-Themed Lands - Apr 16, 2017
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Riffs Stranger Things - Apr 15, 2017
- Guillermo del Toro talks Star Wars ideas and Trollhunters Season 2 - Apr 15, 2017
- Download Now: Cuphead Paper Foldables - Apr 13, 2017
- New Star Wars Animated Shorts will come to Youtube this Summer! - Apr 13, 2017
- MAJESTIC REP PRESENTS THRILLER “CARRIE THE MUSICAL” - Apr 13, 2017