- 30+ mechs in multiple classes with more to come
Players determine their method of mass destruction. Pilot lightweight assassin-like mechs or
wade into the thick of action with heavy bruiser mechs.
- Exceptional customization
Players can choose mechs with massive sniper rifles, powerful cannons, explosive rocket
launchers and much, much more. Select from among an array of cosmetics, upgrades,
enhancements, and consumables.
- 6 game modes
Players can play cooperatively or competitively in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Missile
Assault, Siege, Coop Bot Destruction, and Coop vs AI Team Deathmatch modes.
- 9 stunning environments
Players can experience a planet in the depths of war by battling across decaying cityscapes,
desert towns, post-apocalyptic wastelands, jungle outposts, and secret weapons facilities.
HAWKEN will be available via digital download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Western Addiction – Your Life Is Precious (Official Video) - Mar 24, 2017
- People of Vegas Project: Episode 3 Shahab Zargari - Mar 24, 2017
- Inside the Head of Terry Gilliam - Mar 22, 2017
- Why Doesn’t Obi-Wan Remember R2-D2 in A New Hope? – Star Wars Explained - Mar 21, 2017
- Top 6 Movie Houses in Cinema: Infographic - Mar 21, 2017
- #JustAddZebras – Cast of Adventure Time humoring the press at SDCC - Mar 20, 2017
- First Look at Disney’s Upcoming Star Wars Land! - Mar 20, 2017
- Tim & Eric 10 Year Anniversary Awesome Tour! - Mar 20, 2017
- The Most Detailed Map of the Universe (Currently) – Laniakea: Our home supercluster - Mar 20, 2017
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – Medium Rarities - Mar 19, 2017