- 30+ mechs in multiple classes with more to come
Players determine their method of mass destruction. Pilot lightweight assassin-like mechs or
wade into the thick of action with heavy bruiser mechs.
- Exceptional customization
Players can choose mechs with massive sniper rifles, powerful cannons, explosive rocket
launchers and much, much more. Select from among an array of cosmetics, upgrades,
enhancements, and consumables.
- 6 game modes
Players can play cooperatively or competitively in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Missile
Assault, Siege, Coop Bot Destruction, and Coop vs AI Team Deathmatch modes.
- 9 stunning environments
Players can experience a planet in the depths of war by battling across decaying cityscapes,
desert towns, post-apocalyptic wastelands, jungle outposts, and secret weapons facilities.
HAWKEN will be available via digital download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Video: Men Read Sexist Tweets to the Women They Were Directed Towards - Jul 25, 2017
- Ron Howard’s Han Solo - Jul 25, 2017
- Children of Ether – Teaser Trailer - Jul 24, 2017
- Ready Player One SDCC Teaser - Jul 22, 2017
- SDCC 2017 – The Dark Tower director Nikolaj Arcel talks about finally showing his film to Stephen King - Jul 21, 2017
- On The Road With Alex Martin: Blowing Up Dams Is Good Clean Fun - Jul 21, 2017
- Rick and Morty: The Non Canonical Adventures (All of them) - Jul 21, 2017
- SDCC ‘Rocko’s Modern Life Sneak Peek - Jul 21, 2017
- Pacific Rim: Uprising – Comic-Con Teaser - Jul 20, 2017
- THE DARK TOWER – Magnum Opus - Jul 19, 2017