No sense in complaining on Facebook about how much you dislike being forced to “own” the new U2 album through your iTunes account. Below are instructions on how to delete the album and five albums you should get from iTunes that you wish Apple sent to your phone for free. Yeah, they’re that good.
How to Delete Songs of Innocence
Open the iTunes Store, find the “Quick Links” column on the right, and click on the “Purchased” link.
This takes you to a listing of all the music you’ve bought through iTunes. Click on the button that says “Not in my library” and find U2’s “Songs of Innocence.”
Hovering the mouse over the album will cause an X to appear in the upper left hand side of the album cover. Click the X to “hide” the album, which keeps it off your computer and off your iPhone.
Sync your phone. Done.
Five albums you should already have in your iTunes “purchased items,” but if not, hurry up and nab them!
- Why Are So Many Popular Cartoon Characters YELLOW? - Apr 23, 2017
- Batman and Bill – A Hulu Documentary - Apr 23, 2017
- Rick & Morty [Season 3] – Puppet Promos Supercut - Apr 23, 2017
- Official Star Wars Tribute To Carrie Fisher - Apr 21, 2017
- Disney Imagineers and Lucasfilm Collaborate on Star Wars-Themed Lands - Apr 16, 2017
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Riffs Stranger Things - Apr 15, 2017
- Guillermo del Toro talks Star Wars ideas and Trollhunters Season 2 - Apr 15, 2017
- Download Now: Cuphead Paper Foldables - Apr 13, 2017
- New Star Wars Animated Shorts will come to Youtube this Summer! - Apr 13, 2017
- MAJESTIC REP PRESENTS THRILLER “CARRIE THE MUSICAL” - Apr 13, 2017