No sense in complaining on Facebook about how much you dislike being forced to “own” the new U2 album through your iTunes account. Below are instructions on how to delete the album and five albums you should get from iTunes that you wish Apple sent to your phone for free. Yeah, they’re that good.
How to Delete Songs of Innocence
Open the iTunes Store, find the “Quick Links” column on the right, and click on the “Purchased” link.
This takes you to a listing of all the music you’ve bought through iTunes. Click on the button that says “Not in my library” and find U2’s “Songs of Innocence.”
Hovering the mouse over the album will cause an X to appear in the upper left hand side of the album cover. Click the X to “hide” the album, which keeps it off your computer and off your iPhone.
Sync your phone. Done.
Five albums you should already have in your iTunes “purchased items,” but if not, hurry up and nab them!
- Western Addiction – Your Life Is Precious (Official Video) - Mar 24, 2017
- People of Vegas Project: Episode 3 Shahab Zargari - Mar 24, 2017
- Inside the Head of Terry Gilliam - Mar 22, 2017
- Why Doesn’t Obi-Wan Remember R2-D2 in A New Hope? – Star Wars Explained - Mar 21, 2017
- Top 6 Movie Houses in Cinema: Infographic - Mar 21, 2017
- #JustAddZebras – Cast of Adventure Time humoring the press at SDCC - Mar 20, 2017
- First Look at Disney’s Upcoming Star Wars Land! - Mar 20, 2017
- Tim & Eric 10 Year Anniversary Awesome Tour! - Mar 20, 2017
- The Most Detailed Map of the Universe (Currently) – Laniakea: Our home supercluster - Mar 20, 2017
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – Medium Rarities - Mar 19, 2017